So, as some of you might know, i’m enjoying
the cold weather at Copenhagen right now. Why? 3 words: Social Media Week! I’m going to post the updates of the days and everything that went down (let me tell you what went down first and foremost: my weight, from all that cycling – but more on that later).
Busy week indeed, but this is a quick list of the events I’ll be attending (i.e. the events I’ll be writing about soon…eventually).
- 11am-12pm: Social media and recruitment? The valuable lessons learned by Maerks Drilling (#Smwmaersk)
- 1-2pm: The Big Perspective: Why Maersk Group is all in favor of social media (#Smwmaersk)
- 2.30-3.30pm: Next step for Maersk Line: Unlocking the full potential of social media (#Smwmaersk)
- 1-2pm: How great organizations organize and work with near realtime engagement in multichannel media? (#smwmulti)
- 3-3.45pm: A political view on social media (#smwpoliticalview)
- 9-10am [volunteering]: Powering the possible through Social Media (#SMWpoweringthepossible)
- 10.30-11.30am [volunteering]: Åbn op til verden og luk verden ind (#smwopenworld)
- 12-1pm: The Social Hotel (#smwsocialhotels)
- 4-5.30pm: How to Measure Success on Facebook (#smwkomfo)
- 6-8pm: Komfo Networking Event (#smwkomfo)
- 10-10.30am [volunteering]: The art museum on social media – presentations by three different museums (#smwmsm)
- 11.30am-12.10pm [volunteering]: Debate: Is there a best practice for art museums on social media? (#smwsmkbp)
- 12.10-1.05pm [volunteering]: User involvement and co-creation – three cases (#smw)
- 1-2pm: Measure Social media: Measure or die, what you can measure you can manage. (#smwmeasureordie)
- 2-4pm: Should You Tell Facebook That You’ve Been Diagnosed With Stress? Discussion about how to manage our digital identity (#smwfbstress)
- 5.30-6.30pm: Promise of true “listening” on social media: Generating a community that cares (#smwsocialideation)
- 9-10.30am: International Community Management (#smwIntComm)
- 4-5pm: The Power of Dislike (#smwpowerofdislike)
- 6-7.30pm: Need input to your digital strategy? – let CIFS inspire you (#SmwCIFS)
For details on all the events, click here.